Information according to the GDPR (EU 679/2016 law) and to art. 13 of 196/2003 Italian law
pursuant to and for the purposes of the provisions of the GDPR (EU 679/2016 law) and to art.13 of 196/2003 Italian law, storeforshop.com tells you that your personal data are collected and treated by Prisma S.r.l., owner of storeforshop.com, in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and granted by the activity of Prisma S.r.l.
Your data are treated through the use of manual and IT tools suitable to guarantee, according to the law, the security of the data and related to the processing purposes indicated below.
The data will be processed by Prisma S.r.l. for the performance of its specific economic activity of production and sale.
In the event of an order, the data will also be processed for the following other purposes:
- for the execution of the obligations (main and ancillary) deriving from Prisma S.r.l. by contracts stipulated with the Customer;
- for compliance with legal obligations borne by Prisma S.r.l. (invoicing, mandatory tax declarations, etc.);
- for any "preliminary" and also "pre-contractual" information with respect to the stipulation of contracts to be activated on the Customer's initiative;
- to apply standard payment system procedures with respect to customers;
- for any needs to monitor the progress of relations with customers and / or related risks;
- for operational and management needs strictly connected with the contracts concluded with the Customer.
- for sending, with prior authorization, informational emails about products, promotions or other news of common interest
storeforshop.com also informs you that your data can be communicated to the subjects to whom the operations of mailing of our catalogs and shipment of the ordered goods should be delegated: this however only limitedly to company name and / or name and address.
storeforshop.com also informs you that, following art.13 of 196/2003 Italian law, you have the right to:
- To obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- You have the right to know:
- the origin of personal data;
- purposes and way of data treatment;
- of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the designated representative pursuant to article 5, par. 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the state, managers or appointees.
- You have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in points 1) and 2) have been brought to the attention, even with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Finally, storeforshop.com informs you that the provision of data such as company name and / or name, address, tax identification number and VAT number is mandatory under current tax legislation so that Ilnegoziante.com can legitimately proceed with the signing of sales contracts and all fulfillment of orders, while the provision of additional data is optional, even if your refusal in this regard may lead to failure to establish the contractual relations proposed by you and / or failure to execute the supplies you requested.
Further requests for information regarding the processing of data may be made at our office in Costa Volpino (BG), via Marco Polo n.3, (tel. 035 / 96.60.16 - fax 035 / 97.26.94), specifying them that the "owner" of this personal data processing is storeforshop.com of Prisma Srl, based in Costa Volpino (BG), Italy, via Marco Polo n.3, and that the "manager" of the same treatment is the administrator sole domiciled at the same Prisma Srl.
Cookies are small text files that are sent to the user's terminal equipment (usually to the user's browser) by visited websites; they are stored in the user's terminal equipment to be then re-transmitted to the websites on the user's subsequent visits to those websites. When navigating a website, a user may happen to receive cookies from other websites or web servers, which are the so-called "third party" cookies. This happens because the visited website may contain items such as images, maps, sound files, links to individual web pages on different domains that are located on servers other than the one where the page being visited is stored.
Cookies are used for several purposes ranging from IT authentication to the monitoring of browsing sessions up to the storage of specific information on user configurations in accessing a given server, and so on.
Cookies can remain in the system for long periods and may also contain a unique identifier. This allows sites that use them to keep track of the user's navigation within the site, for statistical purposes or advertising, that is, to create a custom profile to the user from the visited pages and then show targeted ads (i.e. Behavioural Advertising).
Types of cookies used
storeforshop.com uses partner for statistical data, such as Google Analytics, to collect statistical and analytical data about the use of the website by its visitors. For example, these partners collect and compile data on page views on the search engines and keywords they used to find your site, on the links which are accessible from the site, and other similar data. These statistics are not used to track user activity on other websites.
Third parties content
storeforshop.com and its subdomains may contain embedded widget from third parties, such as Google AdSense to show you targetized advertising. By viewing this content or using these widgets, the user could accept cookies from the websites that contain them. These cookies are not under our control and to obtain additional information, you should consult the website of the third party in question.
User's choices with respect to cookies
storeforshop.com recommends not to restrict or block cookies: in doing so, the functionality of our website may not be optimal. However, if you choose to do so, you must consider the following.
The Help menu in the toolbar of most browsers will tell you how it is possible not to accept cookies, how to receive a warning from your browser when you receive a new cookie, or how to delete or disable cookies altogether. In the following you will find detailed information for the major browsers.
To block Google Analytics cookies, please visit: Google Analytics opt-out page.
Third parties cookies
To block Google AdSense cookies, please visit: Google AdSense opt-out page
Detailed information about cookies can be found also on the dedicated Wikipedia page.
For information about the cookies stored on your terminal and to turn them on and off individually, please see Your online choices